This guide assumes the reader has working familiarity with:
Visit OpenSpatial Windows to access the contents of the package:
- Nod Installer – contains the setup files and the necesessary dependencies for the SDK
- OpenSpatialExampleApp – a Visual Studio 2013 example project, showcasing how to integrate with the Nod plugin
Please visit our Developer Guide for details on how to:
- Install the service
- Use the NodConfig application
- Running the Example App
- Writing your application using the plugin
This Quickstart is intentionally very brief, demonstrating only a few basic operations. If you want to know more, these are some good places to continue exploring:
- https://nod.com/ links to all our Software Development Kits. It also offers developer-focused support resources such as our IRC channel.
- https://forums.nod.com is a forum where you can discuss your questions and concerns with a community of Nodders, and others interested in developing software with Nod.