This guide assumes the reader has working familiarity with:
How to run the Example App
Visit Github to access the contents of the package:
- In the github package find the “test-bench” directory (if there are any errors please go to https://forums.nod.com for help)
- Follow the instructions in the README.md file to run the test framework
- Observe services and characteristics once you have scanned and connected to a device
Thank You for using Nod!
For any questions regarding this Linux service or Nod in general please email: email@example.com
This Getting Started guide is intentionally brief, demonstrating only a few basic operations. If you want to know more, these are some good places to continue exploring:
- https://nod.com/ links to all our Software Development Kits. It also offers developer-focused support resources such as our IRC channel.
- https://forums.nod.com is a forum where you can discuss your questions and concerns with a community of Nodders, and others interested in developing software with Nod.